Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kim's Sunday Outfit 24 July 2011

So, I've tried to leave comments, and the blog hates me and won't let me do it. Not sure if I can figure out those kinks or not. Heather reminded me today that I needed to post pictures, so here you are:
I've decided that I'm going to include the info about brand/where I got the pieces in my outfit (if I can remember) just for the fun of it. If I can't find anything to wear, I pull out an "oldie but goodie" detailed description!

Earrings: Papaya, Northgate Mall (I think)
Necklace: Value Village, Marysville
Blouse: George, Walmart
Skirt: Banana Republic, Buffalo Exchange, Portland
Yellow Pinecone Ring: Value Village, Marysville
Emeralds and Gold Ring: Family Heirloom, Father's side
*Shoes: Nordstrom Rack, AZ (from before I even married Dale!)
*Not Pictured- Navy, round toe pumps, Fraanco Sarto

No comments:

Post a Comment