Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jessica's Church Outfit Sept. 18, 2011 (Week 20, too!)

Here I am at Week 20 of my pregnancy.  Thank goodness I am wearing black, which is slimming.
Black Sweater Dress: FREE. Passport brand. Got this from Amanda at our second clothing swap.  I kinda like it's slim fitting, I actually felt sexy in my curves...lovin' my bump and cute bubble butt!

Black Skirt (to add some modest length): Trusty Threads (Marysville). Express brand.  Somewhere between $8-$10.

Tights: Forever 21 (Lynnwood Mall), I think. And about $4, I think.

Shoes: TJMaxx (Turlock, Calif.) Not sure of the brand cause I still have yet to remove the size sticker - LAME! I can't remember the price :-(

White Undershirt: Again, you know me...

Scarf: Marshall's (Marysville).  On clearance for $2. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment