Wednesday, February 22, 2012

First Day at Church

Here's what I wore for my first day at the new ward. I've worn this before but never took a picture of it. And since I packed everything up and moved, I figured I could start over with wearing things I'd already worn. But, I've started over with my whole "don't wear the same thing twice" idea.
What I'm wearing:
Cookie Lee earrings- from Jennifer's "garage sale" which really wasn't too much of a steal, but still some % off
Cookie Lee Multi Charm necklace- I got this at Cara's party. Love this necklace!
Cardigan- George brand from Walmart, I got it at Value Village, Marysville
Dress- Vintage: Miss Onward, got it at Value Village, Marysville for $5!
Belt- gift from Megan Kint- she made it!
Tights- Ross or TJMaxx years and years ago
Shoes- Guess, TJMaxx

Let's just say, I stand out in the crowd. : ) We thought Marysville was bad...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment