Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rockin' the Brown Carpet

Here's what I wore a few weeks ago to church. I had to take a picture of myself, so it turned out awful. I wish you could see the cuteness. I felt like I was fit for the runway, rockin' my new leather skirt!
What I'm wearing:
Necklace: My new Cookie Lee pearl necklace
Blouse: Liz Claiborne, Goodwill, Everett. You can't see in the picture, but there's some simple beading all over the front of the blouse. It's really pretty.
Ring- Cookie Lee Bling Ring
Skirt- Value Village (I think! I think it was the one down by Northgate... They usually have the best stuff) It's 100% leather and I got it for $10!!!
Tights- They're ribbed! They're pretty cool looking in person- got them at Walmart believe it or not!
Shoes- Black Suede, Mossimo, Target
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment