Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Birthday Suit

Here's what I wore on my birthday- I wasn't naked! Kaylee wanted in on the cuteness too.
On Kaylee:
Cardigan- Forever 21
Pants- H&M She can brag about this purchase- she found them on clearance for $10.
Shoes- Urban Outfitters (they have one of the BEST flats selections!)

On me:
Necklace- Rhinestone bow necklace that I technically bought for Miss B, Cookie Lee
Cardigan- not sure, I swapped it to my sister who swapped it back to me and she has since taken it again... Got it at Ross or TJMaxx
Cream Undershirt- I actually got this in a package of two at Costco, by Mod Bod
Dress- Gift from Jessica! She's such a great gift giver!
Belt- from Goodwill, Marysville
Tights- old old old
Boots- One of my boot purchases from Famous Footwear after Christmas. Had I known I was going to be moving to AZ soon, I wouldn't have bought them. But I will wear everything I can while it's still somewhat cooler!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment