Monday, August 29, 2011

Jessica's Outfit August 28, 2011

I finally did it, I remembered to take a pic of me after church!  Not the most impressive outfit to start out with, but I had to introduce my new shoes!

Shoes: From Macy's (San Francisco!!!) that I got with a birthday gift card about 5 years ago, so FREE! N.Y.L.A. Brand. I covered them with scrap pieces of fabric I already had, buttons (Joanne's), and some jewels I tore off of a necklace I got for $1 at Trusty Threads (Marysville). I felt like Andy from Pretty in Pink, except the color scheme was so not pink, it was brown and all shades of green!
Nylons: Forever 21 (Alderwood Mall) for less than $5.
Skirt: GAP Outlet (Marysville). Not sure about $.
Shirt: Banana Republic Outlet (Marysville) for less than $10
Tank Top: Banana Republic Outlet (Marysville) for about $12, I think.
Bracelet: Handmade/Homemade with random pieces of jewelry from Michaels and ribbon/lace.

 




2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are FABULOUS! Can you bring them by Friday so I can look at them in person?! You are so amazing. I want to embellish some shoes too! Love it, I'm sad I missed seeing them in person.
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete