Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kim's Sunday Outfit 14 August 2011

Besides the outfit, wanted to share my new hair with you. I chopped it all off so that Jessica and I will no longer be playing each other's stunt double- plus I've always wanted to go this short, so it was a good reason to just GO FOR IT!

Now, on to more important things: the outfit. I felt VERY cute today, so I was really excited to get this up for you gals. : )

Earrings: Wedding gift from my grandma
Necklace: Locket from garage sale, Lake Stevens (The one at your old place of business, Katie. In a bag of goodies, for 25 cents. Totally awesome)
Cardigan: Star City (never heard of that brand), Ross or TJMaxx, Provo (I've had this cardigan since before I met Dale. I swapped it with my sister a few years ago, who then returned it to me when we swapped clothes this past spring. Yay! It's like new all over again!)
Blouse: Lapis, TJMaxx, Everett
Belt: Another Kim Creation following this tutorial.
Ring: Forever 21, Arizona
Skirt: Merona, Target, Lake Stevens
Shoes: Ann Michelle, Ross, TJMaxx, or Marshalls- those three just kinda blur together for me
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE! I wish I could see your hair in person... soon, I guess.

    ReplyDelete