Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kim's Sunday Outfit 31 July 2011

So I'm not allowed to leave comments on the blog, thus I will begin with: Katie, gorgeous hair. Love the curls. And those shoes! Why are all your shoes so amazing?! And where the heck is everyone else's fabulous-ness?
There's a story behind the hat: I really was planning on wearing it to church that Sunday, had picked out my outfit the night before (which I'd also picked on another occasion and chickened out) and was all psyched about walking into church with a hat on. So then I get dressed and I'm like, nope, not gonna do it. I blow dry and begin to straighten my hair when my straightener snaps and breaks. I was only halfway done, so the top of my head was NOT looking very pretty- kinda puffy. I had no choice- the hat was now a necessity.
SO SO glad I wore it. I think I'll buy more hats : )

Hat: Soprattutto... (it's Italian) purchased more than 5 years ago at Ross, TJMaxx or Marshalls. Can't remember which. It's 100% vegetal fibre. Weird.
Bangles: Tucson, AZ Gem show (Thanks for always hooking me up, mom!)
Dress: Vintage/Handmade, Value Village, Marysville
T-Shirt: Gap Outlet, Marysville
Belt: Satin Ribbon
Shoes: Two Lips, Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment